Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Dark Souls 3

Odoryuk

Educated
Father Gascoigne is a blood drunk wife beater, but he's a good boss.

Ryzer

Arcane
It's an excellent boss

The hunter form is alright, but nothing special. The transformed version is just a big monster that lunges and flails his arms, one of the 97 featured in the game.
Yeah like how ... a monster would behave under rabbies.
The hightlighting part of the monster form is the jumping attack, very unpredictable and punitive.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Yeah like how ... a monster would behave under rabbies.

Yeah, just like Cleric Beast, Blood-Starved Beast, Vicar Amelia, Moon Presence, Darkbeast Paarl, Amygdala, and more that I'm forgetting. People make fun of the Asylum Demon retreads from DS1, and with good reason, but at least one of them wasn't the final boss.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Demon's is more special to me, 2 and 3 have their improvements, but if pressed I'd have to say DS1 is the epitome of the series
If I had to nominate just one game for the All-Time Gaming Hall of Fame I'd vote for DeS.

But it's probably the rechargeable healing and especially the seamless world in DS1 that really dragged the series over the home stretch to the mainstream. And the rest is history.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom