Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The latest masterpiece (you can have it)

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
codexattacks1ck.gif

Jed

Cipher
I just don't get it... Is he passing a kidney stone? Is the RPG Codex the Stone in the Kidneys of an increasingly dull and derivative gaming industry?

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
He's pissing on the attackee. It's a statement of RPGCodex's utter superiority above poor deluded fools who dare to argue with RPGCodex. Note the giant posture, the dismissive facial expression, the clear urine for god sakes!

Jed

Cipher
Oh, now I see. My second guess was that he's jacking off and that a giant spermatazoa was burrowing into the ground, and the message would be "RPG Codex: We will inseminate you even if you live in an underground bunker."

But now I see it's just a tiny little guy.

DIPthong

Novice
Saying "you do better" is pointless. Even if I did a cartoon and it was worse (somehow) it doesn't take away from the badness of yours. That's like saying it's ok to murder an old man who ripped you off at the liquor store because Hitler killed like a million Jews...or something.

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
Well, I think it's pretty awesome, and you should shut up because you're stupid and incapable of artistic appreciation. Besides, Hitler drew buildings, not giant men pissing on stick figures.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom