Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout 3 will be at E3?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Fallout 3

According to <A href="http://pc.ign.com/articles/614/614886p1.html">this blurb</a> on <A href="http://pc.ign.com">PC.IGN</a>, <b>Fallout 3</b> will be at E3 this year.
<br>
<br>
Anyone remember two months ago when they didn't even have as dev team picked for the project?
<br>
<br>
Thanks, <b>Broompeople</b>!
<br>
<br>
<b><i>EDIT:</i></b> <b>EvoG</b> wants to see his name on the front page in this news item, so.. Yeah, there it is.
<br>

obediah

Erudite
I guess we'll lean plenty when we get to see if the cardboard cutoff is of a suit of power armor or a chick in a chainmail bikini.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
This is going to be horribly disappointing when it turns out to be false.

I say there's an 80% chance this is bullshit.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Exactly how does IGN make that poster up to be an ad for E3? Did Bethesda tell them? Did someone else tell them? Did they make it up? Or did the resident haxxor on IGN, Captain_Crunch_824, make that picture and claimed it as Bethesdas without IGN knowing about it? :roll:

80 percent chance it's bullshit. That's how I consider my life. After twenty, it's just 80 percent bullshit. But som bullshit is nice. Let's hope it's the real thing. After two months development... heck, maybe they've got the dress up-system in action!? :wink:

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I initially thought it was a photograph of a poster at E3 that the IGN guys took while walking around before the even officially kicks off.

Kthan75

Liturgist
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
jiujitsu said:
This is going to be horribly disappointing when it turns out to be false.

I say there's an 80% chance this is bullshit.

Well this just made my day... I was feeling rather down for different reasons, but now... :D

Of course, I don't even want to think about the situation where all this is crap...

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
nice poster. If its real then kudos to bethsoft for making a nice poster rather than the usual shlock.

MrSmileyFaceDude

Bethesda Game Studios
Developer
It's a teaser poster. We aren't showing anything publicly; just confirming that it's in production.

Haris

Novice
Well its better than nothing. And there where no brotherhood thongs on that poster.

RadXPillEater

Novice
Trustworthy info

I know that Bethesda is currently only looking how they should make the game. It is in pre-development still. The only thing that exists for the game right now is rumor. Sorry to burst your bubbles folks. But Fallout is not the most important thing on their plates right now.

P.S.
My sources are just that... Mine. If anything is wrong about my posts don't blame me.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Re: Trustworthy info

RadXPillEater said:
I know that Bethesda is currently only looking how they should make the game. It is in pre-development still. The only thing that exists for the game right now is rumor. Sorry to burst your bubbles folks. But Fallout is not the most important thing on their plates right now.

You mean they still have the Where's Waldo? rights?

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
Re: Trustworthy info

RadXPillEater said:
Rumor and this teaser poster. THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. I'm sure most of us completely forgot that BethSoft was developing Oblivion.

RadXPillEater

Novice
Hey! Only my friends call me CAPTIAN OBVIOUS! Anywho, I am only saying that some people seem to think that BethSoft has an entire crew devoted to Fallout 3... Not so. BethSoft isn't that big of a company people.

LlamaGod

Cipher
MrSmileyFaceDude said:
It's a teaser poster. We aren't showing anything publicly; just confirming that it's in production.

the arrows are suppost to guide

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom