Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I take it all back

Sol Invictus

Erudite
BLOODLINES RULES!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
A week. Nexus is worth playing, too, as is Half Life 2 (which is totally owning my time right now).

But as for RPGs, it's the first in over a year.

Mendoza

Liturgist
I'm just glad Bloodlines isn't out til the weekend, so I can get on and play Half Life 2 without worrying about which game I should play. I'm starting to wish I'd taken the week off work though.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Bloodlines is out today in some places. GameStop locally here told me it would be in Wednesday, so if not today, then it should be around tomorrow for some folks.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Excellent, finally a game worth playing."

yeah, because Exitium like sit it must be good. R00fles!

Nothing against Exitium; but he is *just* one guy.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
I wans't attacking Exitium. I was saying it was silly for Strait Laced to make it sound like because Exitium likes the game that it automatically makes it a good game or that Strait will like it espicially since Exitium proclaimed it "Excellent!" without any points.

That is all.

I look foward to Vampire too ... in Janaury. :D

Spazmo

Erudite
Can't wait to buy this damn game Thursday. Good of Activision to state a release date of Tuesday but then not actually get the game in stores until Wednesday-Thursday.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Can't wait to buy this damn game Thursday. Good of Activision to state a release date of Tuesday but then not actually get the game in stores until Wednesday-Thursday."

Um.. It has been released today otherwise Ex, and others wouldn't be playing it dumbass.

DemonKing

Arcane
Wow - the first Troika game which isn't getting a panning and so far no one has mentioned any show-stopping bugs...could it be that signing on with a half-decent publisher has actually given them a chance to shine?

Admittedly two reviews isn't enough to go on but I'm looking forward to playing when my copy arrives.

Spazmo

Erudite
Volourn said:
Um.. It has been released today otherwise Ex, and others wouldn't be playing it dumbass.

Your naievete is amusing. Even assuming that "Ex, and others" didn't just get the game from pre-orders (or, *ahem*, elsewhere), my local EB still isn't getting it until Thursday. Similarly, Pooper's local GameStop won't have it until tomorrow, much like Saint's, and you'll notice that several others can't find it yet either.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Volourn said:
"Can't wait to buy this damn game Thursday. Good of Activision to state a release date of Tuesday but then not actually get the game in stores until Wednesday-Thursday."

Ya, im sure they released it in mayalsia on time but not in most places in america. They mUST OF FORGOT ABUT US

Jed

Cipher
DemonKing said:
Wow - the first Troika game which isn't getting a panning and so far no one has mentioned any show-stopping bugs...could it be that signing on with a half-decent publisher has actually given them a chance to shine?
OM;G! You ar ea fanbo;y! R00fles! [/volourn]
Spazmo said:
(or, *ahem*, elsewhere)
I think it's safe to assume that in this case.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"OM;G! You ar ea fanbo;y! R00fles! [/volourn] "

he may or may not be a fanboy; but you are an idiot. I haven't trashed BL as of it. In fatc, i've been pretty positive towards it other than my worries about its combat and I ahve also mentioned that the generally positve reviews are a good thing.

Jed

Cipher
Dear Fucktard...
Volourn said:
"OM;G! You ar ea fanbo;y! R00fles! [/volourn] " he may or may not be a fanboy; but you are an idiot. I haven't trashed BL as of it. In fatc, i've been pretty positive towards it other than my worries about its combat and I ahve also mentioned that the generally positve reviews are a good thing.
It usually detracts from a joke to have to explain it, but to be clear, I am referring to your tendency to call everyone on the boards a Troika fanboy while wallowing in your own sycophantic BioWhore fanboi/girl-dom. But hey, a fish probably doesn't feel wet, right?

As far as "idiot" goes,...Pot. Kettle. Black. R00fles. Next. :roll:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"sycophantic BioWhore fanboi/girl-dom."

that's right becaue we all know BIo fanboys rate the OC 75%, take a piss on SOU, bash KOTOR's combat, control, and inventory, and NOT buy the Premium Modules.

R00fles!

You, once again, proved how stupid you are.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You're free to pan the game if you want, before trying it, as I have. Cynicism can be a healthy mental activity, after all. You'll be even happier to find out that the game will surpass every single one of your RPG-geared expectations and present itself as, clearly, one of the best RPGs in years.

Ortchel

Liturgist
Well, I for one, don't like it.

And I had one instance of a show stopper, but it was hopefully an isolated incident.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You're not expected to like anything. After all, you've managed to claim the title "Grinch of RPG Codex" from Kamaz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom