Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Titus trading suspended!

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Herve Caen; Titus Interactive

Per <A href="http://fr.biz.yahoo.com/040607/85/3ub8q.html">this thingy</a> on <A href="
<br>
http://fr.biz.yahoo.com/">Yahoo Business France</A>, it looks like <A href="http://www.titusgames.com">Titus</A> has had trading of it's share suspended. That's probably a good thing for the company since share value of the company has been falling like a rock over the last month or so.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>The trading of shares of Titus Interactive was suspended monday on the Paris stock exchange, circa 11:26 AM, at a last traded value of 0.16 Euro (-5.58%), announced today Euronext. This suspension was made by request of the videogames company in preparation for the release of an oficial statement. Titus Interactive is the holder of american group Interplay Entertainement Corp.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Announce your <i>doom</i>, <b>Herve</b>.. <i>DOOM!</i>
<br>
<br>
Thanks, <b>Brios</b>!

Jiles

Educated
Our stocks are still trading, therefore we're still doing business.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Yeah, someone else recently mentioned that to me. It's pretty funny Herve Caen made that statement about Interplay a few days ago and then Titus stops their trading.

Jiles

Educated
Saint_Proverbius said:
Yeah, someone else recently mentioned that to me. It's pretty funny Herve Caen made that statement about Interplay a few days ago and then Titus stops their trading.

Poor Uncy Herve must be really feeling the heat now. Even his vast quantities of expensive cheese won't save him now.

Flarnet

Liturgist
I really do appreciate the Iraqi information minister-like comments from him the last couple of weeks.

Ultron

Liturgist
Shouldn't it be the line from "Altered Beast" ?

"WELCOME TO YOUR DOOOOOOOM!"

Grefter

Novice
Most definitely it should be. Herve will surely go up in a puff of smoke and run off taunting and laughing at us and dropping down a holefor us to encounter later. So after Titus and Interplay there is three more companies for Herve cause to die before he is finally defeated? Unless I am missing a company we should almost be up to the Werebear company. That should be trippy, I wonder how the petrify breath and curl up into a fuzzy ball games will turn out.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
How can somebody have the last week in August and the fourth week in August?

I think Major_Blackhart needs to pick again, doesn't he?

Ausir

Arcane
Ok, let's summarize it:

July 19-25 - S4ur0n27
August 2-8 - Country Gravy
August 9-15 - Sammael
August 16-22 - LlamaGod
August 23-29 - Exitium
August 30 - September 5 - Ausir
September 6-12 - Nicolai
October 4-10 - Elwro
November 8-14 - deadlus
December 13-19 - Seven

I'm sorry, Major_Blackhart, but pick another week, please. Your last week of August is also my first week of September (or Exitium's 4th week of August, depending on how you count), and I was first :).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom