Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oblivion Mods: Fixed Levelled Lists & More

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
1. Adam has adapted his adventurer's plug-in from Morrowind for Oblivion, fixing the level lists (author's note, this is still beta, use at own risk):

http://www.[url=http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=563#Files]http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/V ... =563#Files[/url]

2. YES! FINALLY! Neoptolemus's Oblivion Comes Alive! Does the same shit as in Morrowind, except less NPC's. He'll be adding more as he improves on it, of course!

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=314#Files

3. Probably what the majority of people have been waiting for... Enhanced Combat! Aerelorn's done miracles here, he added in all his stuff from his Enhanced Combat mod into Oblivion and it is fucking ace. If never tried this before with Morrowind, you'll fucking love it here. Envy Gothic's combat no more!

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=582#Files

Many thanks go out to these great people who have been working tirelessly on Oblivion since day 1 to give us all the experience we want. Greetz to the scene!

Tintin

Arbiter
Cool, another mod thread. Having one a few posts under this one wasn't enough, now we have two. It's double the fun!

Tchan

Scholar
Oh dear God! :!:

How can you do that?

Im off to drink some cocoa and watch the Wizard of Oz..........

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Codex isn't responsible for the links other people post. All those that were mislead by the links can now suck the cock.

Tchan

Scholar
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Blah blah blah blah blah. All those that were mislead by the links can now suck the cock.

No thanks bitch.

Master Thief

Scholar
Thanks Aweigh! Ill install those right away!

Instead of people bitching about why you hate Oblivion night and day you assholes could get off your lazy asses and make a mod to change what you don't like and while your thinking of something smartass to say in reply to my post you could make a mod to grow a bigger brain and penis for yourselves. :P

EDIT: Oh shit. Aweigh you bastard.

Drakron

Arcane
LOL
R00fles

When people get you dont just click on a link in here without making sure you dont end up seeing some shock images.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
When I first read this thread, I refrained from clicking the links because OB mods are of no interest to me. Now I see by the responses that it was disgusting images, and now I sort of want to click them, my curiosity is killing me...

I think I'll go amuse a psychologist with this :)

Tchan

Scholar
Rat Keeng said:
When I first read this thread, I refrained from clicking the links because OB mods are of no interest to me. Now I see by the responses that it was disgusting images, and now I sort of want to click them, my curiosity is killing me...

I think I'll go amuse a psychologist with this :)

Dont fucking do it man!

Wow, full marks for Shocking imagery :twisted:
Oh Lord they were So BAD!

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I don't know what you're all talking about, I just compiled the best mods I could find.

Greetz to the scene!

Lumpy

Arcane
Clues:
- real links don't have two https in from of them.
- real links are white and underlined, not grey.
- fake links can be detected easily by looking at the status bar while hovering your pointer over them. really, you can't survive at the codex without checking every grey link.

SanguinePenguin

Scholar
I've only been tubgirled once here and that was with one of Spacemoose's links. It was supposedly a download of "Space Lords 2000."

I was so excited...

At first I didn't know WHAT I was looking at.

"Goddam these graphics are pretty good for a shareware game."

and then

"Spacemoose you fagort, please die from ass cancer."

Section8

Cipher
fake links can be detected easily by looking at the status bar while hovering your pointer over them. really, you can't survive at the codex without checking every grey link.

Are there people who don't do this? It's sound advice across the whole of the net, but especially poignant here.

Tchan

Scholar
It's the mixture of excitement curiosity and then BAM!!!
Your staring at a mans strectched wide asshole......

Lesson most learn'ed

Spazmo

Erudite
The mods I found at those links absolutely enhanced my Morrowind II: The Reckoning experience by 60-70%.

Lumpy

Arcane
Thrawn05 said:
Good job aweigh! Nice use of url code!

:lol:
aweigh and Thrawn05. My favourite RPG Codex members. :lol: Nice to have both of you in the same idiotic thread.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Lumpy said:
Thrawn05 said:
Good job aweigh! Nice use of url code!

:lol:
aweigh and Thrawn05. My favourite RPG Codex members. :lol: Nice to have both of you in the same idiotic thread.

No probs, Lumpy/Tintin!

GREETZ TO THE SCENE.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Oh my, I totally didn't see that one coming.

I dedicate this post to Pooperscooper.
icon_salut.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom