Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Congradulations

odorf sniggab

Novice
Just think, all you fanboys have 4 MORE months to complain about Oblivion! I'm so happy for you all I could hug you!

That's 4 more months to insult each other, write obscure inside jokes that only other nerds would get and vent your frustrations that stem because of a complete lack of a social life, here!

Woot! Good for you boys! Your mamma would be proud...if only she could remove my cock from her mouth she would tell you how much she loves you!

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
I haven't been able to visit this site since the beginning of October, and there doesn't seem to be nearly as many Oblivion posts as there was. Save for the retarded trolls of course.

Data4

Arcane
The sad part is that he sincerely believes he's the wittiest person around, and even now, is patting himself on the back and sending PMs to all his friends at the ESF on how he pwn3d us. Such a waste of saline...

-D4

Tintin

Arbiter
vent your frustrations that stem because of a complete lack of a social life

Yes, because there is definitely nothing in this thread even close to that :lol:

ExMonk

Scholar
Hmmm. Frodo Baggins, backwards. Must mean that if we read his post backwards, the revelatory light the he came to bring will shine upon us all.

Vival

Augur
odorf sniggab said:
Woot! Good for you boys! Your mamma would be proud...if only she could remove my cock from her mouth she would tell you how much she loves you!

Does that imply everybody around here has the same mother? Very interesting, you know I was suspecting that for some time now. So why the hell are you fucking our prolific Codex Mom - wait! DADDY??

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
ExMonk said:
Hmmm. Frodo Baggins, backwards. Must mean that if we read his post backwards, the revelatory light the he came to bring will shine upon us all.
!uoy sevol ehs hcum woh uoy llet dluow ehs htuom reh morf kcoc ym evomer dluoc ehs ylno fi...duorp eb dluow ammam ruoY !syob uoy rof dooG !tooW

!ereh, efil laicos a fo kcal etelpmoc a fo esuaceb mets taht snoitartsurf ruoy tnev dna teg dluow rehto ylno taht sekoj edisni erucsbo etirw ,rehto hcae tlusni ot shtnom erom 4 s'tahT

!uoy guh dluoc I lla uoy rof yppah os m'I !noivilbO tuoba nialpmoc ot shtnom EROM 4 evah syobnaf uoy lla ,kniht tsuJ

Hrmm... Nope. Makes just as little sense that way too.

I did notice he wants to hug us though...

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Vival said:
odorf sniggab said:

Does that imply everybody around here has the same mother? Very interesting, you know I was suspecting that for some time now. So why the hell are you fucking our prolific Codex Mom - wait! DADDY??

OMG ITS JSUT LIKE FINEL FATNASY 8!!!!!1111111111111111

OverrideB1

Scholar
Cut to the quick by a cunt who can't spell. Perhaps if you hadn't been so busy during Insults 101 and Spelling for Illiterates classes your vituperation might be a little more effective.

Micmu

Magister
stereogram-goatse.jpg

Hint: It's a stereogram. Fits the occasion. Find the hidden image!

Micmu

Magister
Heh, heh, you have to watch it from close (20-30 cm) for half a minute or so. Look in the distance - you must look "through" the monitor - find the right focus and 3D image will pop in. It can take a while.

No... It's not swastika... It has hands. :)

Jason

chasing a bee
So that was the first time I was actually able to get get one of those things to work for me and it had to be the gape. You ruined my stereogram virginity!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom