Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ask Your Oblivion Questions Here

In case anyone missed it, the third fan interview is collecting questions now:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=186187

I know that some Codexers have wanted to hear about certain aspects of the game that have not been commented on. I'd imagine that this interview is the place to ask for specifics. There's a looot of competition, but if you have a good question and coherently argue for its inclusion in the top 20, you should have a good chance of getting it answered.

Oh, and let us celebrate, because I think that at the time of this posting, the top 5 threads in this forum are TES related.

Now let the thread degenerate.

Chefe

Erudite
My question: Will this game feature Elf Boobiesâ„¢?

I'll think up more later.

Chefe

Erudite
ExMonk said:
Chefe said:
My question: Will this game feature Elf Boobiesâ„¢?

I'll think up more later.

It took Chefe 12 minutes to think up this? Genius!

Just think of what I could do with a whole hour!

Curois

Novice
Will I be able to kill the emperor because he's so stupid to get himself killed anyways?

Chefe

Erudite
Was Patrick Stewart and others really hired to make up for the cheesy dialogue?

Can a meteor fall on Bethesda's offices killing everyone so we can please stop talking about this retarded game.

Proweler

Scholar
Rat Keeng said:
Q: If you do X, Y and Z, is Bob your Uncle?

Only if you fuck your grandmother, get her pregnant and name your child Bob.

Chefe

Erudite
micmu said:
I'd be more pleased if it hits Redmond.

What? No! Then we'd have to use either Macs or Linux-based systems. That would suck.

Revasser

Scholar
micmu said:
I'd be more pleased if it hits Redmond.

I'd rather it was some kind of killer virus that only targetted Microsoftians, so I could go there afterwards and loot all their stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom