Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New profile posts

Paul a False Prophet, dire warnings from Jesus

puur prutswerk
puur prutswerk
First video missed John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Ever notice how S/Paul starts ALL of his writings? First words of all of S/Paul's.
Rom 1:1 Paul, 1 Cor 1:1 Paul, 2 Cor 1:1 Paul, Gal 1:1 Paul, Eph 1:1 Paul, Php 1:1 Paul, Col 1:1 Paul, 1 Th 1:1 Paul, 2 Th 1:1 Paul, 1Tim 1:1 Paul, 2 Tim 1:1 Paul, Titus 1:1 Paul, Phm 1:1 Paul.
Very attached to modern """art""" are you? Help me lower this menorah and star of david into this jar of shit, it's called progress my hooknosed friend.
The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
markec
markec
The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
How is Gorbachev really viewed in Russia?
I've seen many hardcore communists refer to him as "weak", but Gorby really seemed like a compassionate and even idealistic leader that deeply wanted to improved the social conditions.
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
Good intentions, but terrible implementation and way too late
Maxie
Maxie
lol
Thought you been dead these past 11 years ;_;
Darth Roxor
Darth Roxor
everyone remembers the pepik
Maxie
Maxie
Where is evdk
chzr
chzr
i don't even know how i managed to get to 1k posts here, i'm truly the main character with amnesia rediscovering my past, as NPCs treat me accordingly thanks. (i stat dumped INT and CHA)
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
markec
markec
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
I just realized that Mirror's Edge stole aesthetic from Bomfunk MC's.
And nobody ever called them out.
I know what you did...
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!
Maxie
Maxie
zapomnieli poteksturować i jakiemuś menago się spodobał taki goły wygląd, miało być gritty gówno generyczne
Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.

And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
markec
markec
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Hydro
Hydro
Je suis

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom