Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic What is the most overrated cRPG on the codex?

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Too bad there aren't any wiz8 clones.
Ever heard of JRPGs? There's thousands of them.
61780-wizardry-8-windows-screenshot-gather-your-party-from-pre-made.jpg
61802-wizardry-8-windows-screenshot-you-can-add-notes-to-any-map.jpg

61803-wizardry-8-windows-screenshot-this-guy-gives-you-more-info.jpg
67413-wizardry-8-windows-screenshot-no-magic-is-effective-against.jpg

:hmmm:

The Shadowrun reboot games. An inferior X-COM with very minor differences in how to tackle situations isn't worth my time. Also, Baldur's Gate 3. But I won't get into that last one, I'm over it.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Nev4rforget

as for wiz7, i'll give it a try later on but i can't promise anything: it's just soooo goddamn slow and old. and the fact that i can't use WASD to move is a huge, HUGE deal-breaker. (i have wrist problems, don't like too much micro mouse movement)

jackofshadows

Magister
as for wiz7, i'll give it a try later on but i can't promise anything: it's just soooo goddamn slow and old. and the fact that i can't use WASD to move is a huge, HUGE deal-breaker. (i have wrist problems, don't like too much micro mouse movement)
What. The fuck. I thought this guy is a wiz expert?! I'm the one too, then, lmao.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Amerigolem glowniggers like Rusty

I'm not remotely online enough to understand what the fuck this means

glownigger is internet slang for FBI agent, though it's usually used to designate people working for any US three letter agency or doing directly/indirectly their bidding, by extension.
the usage of golem is referring to the origin of the mythical creature, from Jewish folklore, of an animated creature built by Jew and used to do their bidding; here it'd mean the poster is a Jewish catspaw (sometime of Jews living in Israel, sometime not)

FriendlyMerchant

glownigger is internet slang for FBI agent,
"Glow in the dark niggers" was originally derived from Terry A. Davis via twitter "The CIA nigger glows in the dark. You can see them when you're driving. You should run them over with your car." Glowniggers itself refers to the plethora of alphabet soups in the US. In bongland for example, it would be appropriate to call MI6/SIS and any other agencies that function similarly as glowniggers. However such terms do not apply to Mossad since they are part of the superior race and hence "nigger" cannot be part of any name to refer to them. "Nigger" is only an appropriate term for goyim and can never accurately describe G-d's chosen people.

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
What. The fuck. I thought this guy is a wiz expert?! I'm the one too, then, lmao.
The point is that Wizardry 6, 7 and 8, while great games, are not real Wizardry games. The Japanese clones might be quite shitty and unoriginal, but unlike the Dark Savant trilogy, they're trying to be Wizardry.

Which makes FriendlyMerchant's posts even more retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom