Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a ban on new BG3 threads in 'General RPG'

Zlaja

Arcane
How many BG3 threads do we fucking need in General RPG section? It has gotten way out of hand. Merge some of that shit, or dump some of those threads in Retardo Land.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
As far as I can tell, they're all in the Larian Studios subforum where they belong. If you don't like it, ignore that forum.

Zlaja

Arcane
Here's the current list (in case you haven't been paying attention):

- Baldur's Gate 3 release thread
- Baldur's Gate 3 tips & tricks
- WTF was Viconia evil in BG3
- Baldur's Cringe compilation thread
- Pathfinder Wotr Vs. Baldur's Gate 3
- Review: Baldur's Gate 3 (not the Codex review)
- Show your BG3 character
- Baldur's Gate 3 romances
- Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread
- Codex GOTY prediction: BG3 vs. Starfield
- How is BG3 treating the lore and returning characters?
- Are you going to play BG3?
- Modding Baldur's Gate 3

As far as I can tell, they're all in the Larian Studios subforum where they belong. If you don't like it, ignore that forum.

Shut up, Roguey!

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
BG3 has only the official GOTY thread, tips/strategy and another one that organizes a compilation of supposedly “cringe” (sic) content presented in the game.

If anything, we have few threads, a number that doesn't represent the glory of this grand achievement of our hobby.

Therefore, all that remains for us is to ask for the shelving of the plaintiff's petition or its amendment for the addition of new facts.

Swen's Team,

— For the fallen!

Last edited:

TheCumGuzzler

Novice
We should move BG3 to the general gaming forum since it's just Mass Erect / Decline Age but isometric and we know those games are not RPGs.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Codex will forget it exists eventually.
z6QZX46.jpg

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

Harthwain

Magister
How many BG3 threads do we fucking need in General RPG section? It has gotten way out of hand. Merge some of that shit, or dump some of those threads in Retardo Land.
Eh, I like the fact that "Baldur's Gate 3 release thread" is separate from "Baldur's Gate 3 tips & tricks", because they serve different purposes.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
And now we have another BG3 thread, congrats on helping with the proliferation of threads about the greatest cRPG in ages

:excellent:

Zlaja

Arcane
I love Bg3 and i love Kruno!

Kruno is dead. Long live  Kruno Zlaja!

Eh, I like the fact that "Baldur's Gate 3 release thread" is separate from "Baldur's Gate 3 tips & tricks", because they serve different purposes.

I obviously wouldn't complain if it was just 2. Look at the big picture.

And now we have another BG3 thread, congrats on helping with the proliferation of threads about the greatest cRPG in ages

:excellent:

Nice try. I specifically stated "General RPG section" so some try-hard wouldn't get away with what you just tried to pull. :smug:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Nice try. I specifically stated "General RPG section" so some try-hard wouldn't get away with what you just tried to pull. :smug:
I see, you have proven to be the superior intellect, carry on then

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Here's the current list (in case you haven't been paying attention):

- Baldur's Gate 3 release thread
- Baldur's Gate 3 tips & tricks
- WTF was Viconia evil in BG3
- Baldur's Cringe compilation thread
- Pathfinder Wotr Vs. Baldur's Gate 3
- Review: Baldur's Gate 3 (not the Codex review)
- Show your BG3 character
- Baldur's Gate 3 romances
- Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread
- Codex GOTY prediction: BG3 vs. Starfield
- How is BG3 treating the lore and returning characters?
- Are you going to play BG3?
- Modding Baldur's Gate 3

Shut up, Roguey!
You seem to have taken great interest in BG3, having managed to find so many different threads. I knew there are 2-3 of them, as I really didn't pay any attention. In general, that's a good trick: if you're not interested in something, don't involve yourself with it.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
If anything, we need MORE BG3 threads

Every new one gives me a new chance to point out to rusty that BG3 is an extremely trans-friendly game.

Zlaja

Arcane
In general, that's a good trick: if you're not interested in something, don't involve yourself with it

You're missing the point. It's not that I hate the game or anything. Too much is simply too much. In the past, people (including me) have been complaining about the number of Morrowind threads in General RPG, and I like me some Morrowind. People are just lazy and keep making new threads about a game, when there're existing threads which they could be posting in, instead.

BruceVC

Magister
In general, that's a good trick: if you're not interested in something, don't involve yourself with it

You're missing the point. It's not that I hate the game or anything. Too much is simply too much. In the past, people (including me) have been complaining about the number of Morrowind threads in General RPG, and I like me some Morrowind. People are just lazy and keep making new threads about a game, when there're existing threads which they could be posting in, instead.
This isnt going to stop you posting Cosplay pictures is it, I hope you not that angry .....that would be a crisis :(

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Fair enough. But maybe the only solution is to start hating the game? That's how a normal codexer usually solves a complex, intricate dilemma, be it of social nature or just related to the hobby that disgusts and yet tempts us all, vidya gaming.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom