Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

911 Jumper

Educated
This is the Korean model they used for Eve's body. The “not realistic” critics are right in the sense that Eve's body is an exaggerated form of the body it is based on.
GJ_9mMfXgAExUsK.jpg
I hate how the Stellar Blade defenders point to this image when they claim that the proportions in the game are normal because they were taken from the real life model. How dumb are they to not see the significant alterations that the artists made? Like this person I replied to a couple of weeks ago...

"The female character's model was photo scanned from a real person. (https://twitter.com/ShiftUpWorld/status/1741368744423600593) So all those people whining about proportions were talking out of their ass. It's just another case of trying to stir up shit using whatever little they can latch onto as twitter always does."

Idiot!

So I replied, "I wish she looked like the model. The design is completely messed up, like she's made of two different bodies with huge hips/ass in the middle, legs spliced with mantis DNA and small doll's head. Her face is so plastic. I hate that Korean computer anime style, impossible to be attracted to."

Took that insect DNA bit from you. Sue me.
Yep, it's obvious they exaggerated the features of the original model. East Asian women in general don't have wide hips and a big rear end like the one on Eve's model. I also noticed people have been posting carefully posed, and likely altered, glamour shots of the model like the one below to suggest that she has a naturally voluptuous figure.

If that were true, it would be clear in the scanning room photo.

911 Jumper

Educated
Omg we have our very own Ed G.
When in tf did Nu Claire become attractive? I was in the REmake 2 thread when the game dropped and I remember 40% of the posts being memes about how she looks like a goblin. I think that's an exaggeration, but she's not super attractive. Maybe a 5.5/10 at best. You're using feminist bullshit logic.
stellarblade1.jpg

stellar-blade-eve-staring-at-the-camera.jpg

Feminist bullshit logic? What makes Eve attractive?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
When in tf did Nu Claire become attractive? I was in the REmake 2 thread when the game dropped and I remember 40% of the posts being memes about how she looks like a goblin. I think that's an exaggeration, but she's not super attractive. Maybe a 5.5/10 at best. You're using feminist bullshit logic.
stellarblade1.jpg

Well there's 2 reasons. Figure it out, genius.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
stellarblade1.jpg

Yellow Fever Factor

Machocruz

Arcane
This is the Korean model they used for Eve's body. The “not realistic” critics are right in the sense that Eve's body is an exaggerated form of the body it is based on.
GJ_9mMfXgAExUsK.jpg
I hate how the Stellar Blade defenders point to this image when they claim that the proportions in the game are normal because they were taken from the real life model. How dumb are they to not see the significant alterations that the artists made? Like this person I replied to a couple of weeks ago...

"The female character's model was photo scanned from a real person. (https://twitter.com/ShiftUpWorld/status/1741368744423600593) So all those people whining about proportions were talking out of their ass. It's just another case of trying to stir up shit using whatever little they can latch onto as twitter always does."

Idiot!

So I replied, "I wish she looked like the model. The design is completely messed up, like she's made of two different bodies with huge hips/ass in the middle, legs spliced with mantis DNA and small doll's head. Her face is so plastic. I hate that Korean computer anime style, impossible to be attracted to."

Took that insect DNA bit from you. Sue me.
Yep, it's obvious they exaggerated the features of the original model. East Asian women in general don't have wide hips and a big rear end like the one on Eve's model. I also noticed people have been posting carefully posed, and likely altered, glamour shots of the model like the one below to suggest that she has a naturally voluptuous figure.

If that were true, it would be clear in the scanning room photo.

Gamers are some of the biggest copers on the planet with the most disingenuous arguments. I think only political copers have them beat (and nowadays these groups often intersect). They'll even try to argue against photographic evidence.

And insect DNA is my bit, ya jerk :argh:

mord

Novice
This is like the opposite of western crap, where they take hot models and make them ugly. You all are focusing on her face too that you can't even see during traversal/combat, ass is where it's at and cheeks halt animation :oops:

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
4 days. Something tells me this game is going to feel hella lame coming off DD2. That's a tough act to follow. Hopefully it delivers some fun action at the very least.

it's not like it will deliver anything else, tbh. at least nier automata did it properly: the coom is bait into something else.

deuxhero

Arcane
But it's a mod. Possibly obsolete according to Capcom's latest policy.
What is Capcom's latest policy?

That's odd. People in the Dragon's Dogma 2 thread are saying it's the most mod friendly REengine game to date.

What's more, it has built-in slutty outfits for female characters (in Game+).

I see two possibilities here - either Dragon Dogma 2 was in development for so long that it missed the politics, or, due to the uproar its announcement caused, Capcom quietly withdrew from it.

Bullshit. You flat out can't make a female character in Dragon's Dogma 2 because the trannys get assmad at the word "female". You can't make a character of average female height either despite support being fully programed in. Stop settling for less bullshit. The ogre dialog had to change to accommodate trannies too. The game was shit and deserves no praise or apology. Let Capcom burn for their shit.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
It's true. They erased "female" from the game for the sake of trannies. You have "body type" now.
Seriously, why do you lie?
That selection tab is literally named "Gender"

There are body types and no female animations.
Oh look!
Another liar

Tell me, have you two ever booted up the game or are you just another of those schizos that have been seething the last 6 months for... whatever reason?

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
"Body" as in the fucking the sliders idiot

dd2-gender.png

DD2 might not be as based in this matter as DD1, but it's clearly going alot better than any other AA or AAA RPG released since the pandemic

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom