Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

cruel

Cipher
Nier Automata is garbage.

You're missing on one of the top 10 games of last decade, man.
It was also a button mashey turd. Like Ezekial said the combat was way too shallow and offered little challenge. You can get smoked in Stellar Blade in a matter of seconds if you're not paying attention. They are not the same.

You are right with regards to combat difficulty - normal is too easy, hard is overly hard. But, it's still fairly enjoyable I would say.

The older I get, the more I rate games on the basis of 'how much of the game will I remember 5 years from now'. It's been 7 years since I played Automata, and some of the moments are still with me:
- one of the greatest OST ever seen in a video game
- epic & memorable boss fights: 'this cannot continue ...', Adam, Opera
- many 'WTF happened here' moments: Pascal's 'appetite', 2B 'problems', changes with 9S
- great story overall
- ending credits & surprise, combined with 'Weight of the world music' - one of the greatest gaming moments ever

I probably missed some. Amazing game.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Stopped watching around the 1 minute mark
This is why you're the perfect cash cow for ShiftUp.
Elaborate. Don't be a lazy bitch.
yeah, you only bought game twice despite censorship and shit.
I bought the game twice because of you lying idiots. You all said "oh look it's not actually censored" so I rebought it and it turns out you were all full of shit. Do your research before posting garbage, stupid fuckin twats. That was recetera tier dumbfuckery.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Feminists and wokies just keep on losing. OUCH!

Screenshot-20240507-130503-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240507-130634-Chrome.jpg

They should change the name of this game to Stellar Ownage.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Fuck yeah. Killed the Stalker boss on my first try. Epic!

Oh, I just realized most of these guys aren't even Alpha Naytibas. Sheiiiiit...

Edit

I just killed Tachy. Ngl I feel kind of sad. I thought she was hotter than Eve.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom