Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC coming June 13th

The Jester

Cipher
This was my last hope for Owlcat to expand the obviously unfinished Golden Dragon and Devil paths, I HATE Bioware refugees.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
What about people that are in the middle of the main campaign? Is it better to wait for the final DLC/patch?
The game is buggy enough without needing to worry about extra bugs from patching midgame IMO. In theory its supposed to work though.

11 new character archetypes, a new weapon and the ability to switch your grip on the weapon from one-handed to two-handed-

I like how the third feature is an obscure mechanics change that like 2 classes would care to take advantage of.
Now that Crane Wing is fixed Crane splashers would use this to pivot between high AC and (a lot) more damage. I remember there were weapons that would default to 2H that would mess up builds so just having a functional interface here is a relevant improvement.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Yeah, the 1h/2h toggle is a good change.

Genuine question: did anyone try the tandem executioner hunter sub added in the last yuge patch? Seems like a cool class with lots of nice unique features, but the special feats they get also sound like something that would be bugged to hell and back.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, the 1h/2h toggle is a good change.

Genuine question: did anyone try the tandem executioner hunter sub added in the last yuge patch? Seems like a cool class with lots of nice unique features, but the special feats they get also sound like something that would be bugged to hell and back.

I tried the class in my latest playthrough in january, it is a nice class with nice features that balance the low AB and most of the stuff was working but it felt like it'll be as a multi class dip IMHO for some levels.
Though if you'll play on core you can easly go full TE.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Now they're just trolling me.

You only unlock the progressive class features *with class levels*. The harder the difficulty *the more this matters*, not less.

Don't play higher difficulties underleveled.

Here's the Tandem Executioner abilities:

Tandem Skills.jpg

The greyed out ones have prereqs. You can only unlock them by leveling up the class (not dips).

Tandem Executioner melee abilties.jpgTandem Executioner Ranged Disruptor abilities.jpg

Aarwolf

Learned
A Dance of Masks is the sixth and final premium DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous in Season Pass 2, one last love letter to the Knight Commander and their loyal companions.

So it's gonna be finally finished and playable? Nice.

No, it's gonna get new batch of bugs, but those won't be fixed anytime soon.

What about people that are in the middle of the main campaign? Is it better to wait for the final DLC/patch?
The DLC is all act V content, except for the new archetypes and bugfixes, you're good to go.

No, there are 11 new archetypes bundled within, so if you want to play them, you have to start anew.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom