Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

SlamDunk

Arcane
https://old.reddit.com/r/kingdomcom...iel_vavra_shows_his_new_pc_and_mentions_kcd2/

Daniel mentions in this Video, that KCD2 supports DLLS and FSR. And he has no problem with having 60fps in 4K on very high settings.

His new PC has nvidia 4080super and AMD 7950x3d CPU.

He also mentions that optimalisations are far from done and it will be better on release.

EDIT: Quick gameplay clip at 50:18: https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/1097181328-udalosti/224411000100503/

YouTube mirror:

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I gave up on the first game because I kept getting arrested for no reason (not a meme, actually no reason). Hopefully this doesn't continue in the second game.
Perhaps the game was telling you that you should have been treating it as a medieval crime simulator. :M

Really, though, if you were playing it immediately after release, there were quite a few bugs that have since been fixed, so you really should have given it another chance once a few months had passed.

Beowulf

Arcane
That;s what I did.
I gave it a negative review due to the technical state that the game was released in, resulting in numerous bugs, some of which broke the main quest.
But after some time I went back and switched it to positive. Even when it was jank, it was still the best jank I have played in years.
Warhorse managed to not compromise their vision and approach enough to create something new in this day and age.

Modron

Arcane
So the game is intended as a feudal injustice/police overreach simulator?
Only got arrested once to see what the system was like and dunno there might have been an achievement involved as well, git gud at stealing and leave the stolen goods in a chest/sell them off.

ArchAngel

Arcane
So the game is intended as a feudal injustice/police overreach simulator?
Only got arrested once to see what the system was like and dunno there might have been an achievement involved as well, git gud at stealing and leave the stolen goods in a chest/sell them off.
I entered some yard in rattay that was guarded and stayed there too long and guard went agro so I ran away until he gave up. Few days later when I was back in Rattay another guard approaches and tells me he will punish me harshly with a fine. I say OK and it is whole 10 silver lol
Funny system.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
You guys suck i robbed Rattay blind and never managed to make the guards angry. I got searched a few times but of course the guards didn't find shit because i'm not a retard.

ArchAngel

Arcane
The worst is when you get attacked by the guards in bed for not having a torch lit.
Haha that is even worse than shit they did to me. I was playing dice and night fell in Rattay and guard came to tell me I need to have a torch and interrupted my game and made me lose the money..

kangaxx

Arbiter
Just reinstalled it... the first thing to happen on my old save was a quest NPC in Skalitz running away from me because of "my bad behaviour" (??), followed by being surrounded by guards and gang banged. This is immediately upon release from jail as well.

I went out of my way to avoid crime for this exact reason, so I honestly dunno what is going on. Could just be that this save is irretrievably bugged?

ArchAngel

Arcane
I might have made a mistake. I had 30k silver and no real way to spend it so I started the town building DLC but I was not expecting that one to cost that much.. also what kind of lord put a bailiff in charge and tells him he needs to pay everything out of his own pocket. Then he says you will get all income from village for 5 years but proclamation in Rattay to bring in new settlers says settlers are exempt from paying taxes for 5 years?! WTF? I am cheated!

Beowulf

Arcane
Just reinstalled it... the first thing to happen on my old save was a quest NPC in Skalitz running away from me because of "my bad behaviour" (??), followed by being surrounded by guards and gang banged. This is immediately upon release from jail as well.

I went out of my way to avoid crime for this exact reason, so I honestly dunno what is going on. Could just be that this save is irretrievably bugged?
Yeah, the game state might be borked if you load an older version save, especially if you ditched the game many patches ago.
But loading into some strange situation is the throwback to the release - when I started the monastery quest and loaded some autosave when I was supposed to be in the monastery, the game teleported me to the dice game table and then back to some conversation inside the monastery, but with the dice game UI overlay :)

8in1LXO.jpeg

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I gave up on the first game because I kept getting arrested for no reason (not a meme, actually no reason). Hopefully this doesn't continue in the second game.
Perhaps the game was telling you that you should have been treating it as a medieval crime simulator. :M

Really, though, if you were playing it immediately after release, there were quite a few bugs that have since been fixed, so you really should have given it another chance once a few months had passed.
True, you get into so many wacky adventures when you do crimes. Earlier in the week, Hans Capon sent me to put a secret love note in to a peasant woman's personal chest but the father had it heavily guarded by a couple of men at arms. So I crept into the barn and shot one of them in the face, hoping to lure the second one into the barn for a quick throat cut. Broad daylight btw.

Unfortunately, I fucked up the throat cut and ended up having to noisily cave his head in with a Warhammer, after which a parade of about 8 guards came into the barn over the next 20 minutes for an epic battle with me in the corner with my back to the wall.

After the carnage was over, all the guards lay in mangled piles on the barn floor and somehow an alarm had not been raised. Now was my chance. Only one problem, some woman was walking through the yard. Can't let her see into the barn, that would be bad. I run up behind her and cut her throat.

As I'm lifting her corpse onto my shoulder it says QUEST FAILED. Fuck! That was the girl who I was supposed to give the love letter to. Oh well, sorry Hans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom