Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I will only accept more hills if they add a slide down the hill button because I am SICK of falling down and/or getting stuck on all the stupid steep hills all over the place.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
cvv Get up of your lazy ass and add the reveal trailer into the first post.
dbwripy-a5f13ad2-1079-4328-a4fc-79650aba9913.gif

Modron

Arcane
I will only accept more hills if they add a slide down the hill button because I am SICK of falling down and/or getting stuck on all the stupid steep hills all over the place.
I don't really remember falling down hills and I went everywhere man to the point of finding a spot that I could find no mention of on the internet, a second place to find all the pieces of horse gear in the base game besides the memey "gryphon's nest."

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I don't really remember falling down hills and I went everywhere man to the point of finding a spot that I could find no mention of on the internet, a second place to find all the pieces of horse gear in the base game besides the memey "gryphon's nest."

What?! There are hills everywhere keeping you from travelling as the crow flies because they're at like a 70 degree angle and if you move at more than a crawl, you fly forward and take often-fatal fall damage, or else break your ankles.

Sometimes when you're navigating down a hill and change your mind, you won't be able to go back up the way you came so you have to run at an angle and spam the jump, hoping your feet will take hold somewhere or else risk continuing down and potentially hitting an angle that registers as a free fall.

I hate it, I want to slide down the hills like a good christian boy. I also want a bush burning button so we can get rid of some of these despicable bush boulders that always get in the way.

Modron

Arcane
The only thing I remember sliding down is the afforementioned gryphon's nest "cliffside" mostly everything else wasn't that steep as far I remember. I suppose there were some cliffs you could jump off over by the mines.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
The only thing I remember sliding down is the afforementioned gryphon's nest "cliffside" mostly everything else wasn't that steep as far I remember. I suppose there were some cliffs you could jump off over by the mines.
If I had one wish, I would wish that you were on a hill next to me so I could kick you down it.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
2 million views now:

cvv Get up of your lazy ass and add the reveal trailer into the first post.

Lmao, i guess that explains the first shot with the rider wearing modernish clothes that got people speculating the game was gonna get set in victorian times or some shit.

Wonder what that says none of us could tell that screen was from live footage and not from the actual game.

Hellion

Arcane
Wonder what that says none of us could tell that screen was from live footage and not from the actual game.

One based chad almost managed to read between the lines when that pic was released and everyone was debating the clothes:

The picture could be a photo of Vavra riding a horse for all we know.

I'll take my participation trophy to go, please and thank you

Paul_cz

Arcane
He writes that he got a new PC, maybe he is doing some comparison of old monitor vs new.
Hopefully Kuttenberg in the menu background will have all its textures loaded this time (on consoles this was an issue in KCD1).

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Yesterday I was struggling to get up a hill on the horse, constantly getting stuck on bushes and then I hit a branch when trying to unstick from a bush, fell off the horse and rolled all the way to the bottom. Then when I was trying to get back up on foot, the angle was too steep so I tried jumping and the hill bounced me backwards on a comically large arc, killing me when I hit the bottom. As mad as I was at the game in that moment, I was twice as mad at you for trying to tell me there's no steep hills. Fucker.

Vulpes

Scholar
Maybe it's because I got a pretty good horse early on, but I'm able to climb steep hills without any problems. The only times I fall off is when bandits get too close

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I have the best horse that money can buy, thank you. If you have a horse that can penetrate bushes please tell me where you bought it.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
There's a mod that removes the hitbox out of bushes. It's not ideal since in reality a horse WOULD get entangled or trip over a bush but the unstoppable wall effect was pretty silly, so it's a decent compromise for anyone determined to cut through the woods all the time. Personally i just followed the roads for the most part. On hard core it's actually a pain if you get lost.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom