Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I like this website but I have one complaint

TheCumGuzzler

Novice
I noticed every time I go to site feedback it's always something negative or complaining so I decided to post that I like this website, here are my reasons.
  • Generally the users here have better discussions about their opinions (albeit toxic most of the time) than most places on the internet.
  • There are some games that are not being discussed anywhere else, good place to find obscure gems (CTRL ALT EGO) for example.
  • There are some really funny specimens in this place, some you laugh with, some you laugh it.
  • This is the only place on the internet that is not anonymous where I can call someone retarded without being banned.
  • Most ideas are accepted here, you don't get banned for believing in a specific ideology because the majority of users believe in some other ideology.
I would say the most annoying thing about this website is I cannot ignore the jew Infinitron, otherwise my experience would be perfect.

Beans00

Erudite

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
il_fullxfull.2844813724_pli7.jpg

MerchantKing

Learned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom