Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game finished in 4 minutes.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
As you are all aware, BG3 was finished in 4 minutes and 40 seconds with Gyle.
Steps required were:
Get dead body of Shadowheart into a box, put box into fire, hide burning box in your inventory. Do nasty stuff, which results burning box appearing on new location, burns down, shadow heart dead body appearing from the box, and shadowheart becoming alive again.

Use magic missiles against withers and volo.

Get dead body of Shadowheart into a box, put box into fire, hide burning box in your inventory. Do nasty stuff, which results burning box appearing on new location, burns down, shadow heart dead body appearing from the box, and shadowheart becoming alive again.

Additional massive bonus to this is you will finish BG3 with shadowheart who is wearing only underwear.

Trigger the Gyle explosion.

GG you won, you downloaded BG3 3 days, and finished in under 5 minutes. (Also Larian improve your programming and story.)

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron

Additional massive bonus to this is you will finish BG3 with shadowheart who is wearing only underwear.
"What the fuck are you doing do that NPC?!"
"I'm uh.....speedrunning?...yeah that's it!...speedrunning!"

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

It's PC. You know Shadowheart is party member.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron

It's PC. You know Shadowheart is party member.
Nope, haven't played it, not a BG fan and somehow I don't think this is going to win me over lol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom