Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Furry RPGs, do they exist? (NO GIRLS ALLOWED)

Question

• Total voters

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
:hmmm:

brb updating my poast

A good in-depth furry game with no sex? lol that doesn't exist, anyone with real talent just makes a normal game, because they know that the only people who'll fund a proper furry RPG are desperate hornballs who want new material. That RTS with rats does exist though, so maybe one day there'll be something. Until then, there's RPGs with random furry-ish races shoehorned in, that will have to be enough.
Why did you go straight to weird coomer choose-your-own-adventure games? I can't even think of those as RPGs. What is a furry rpg game

As mentioned, Wizardry games. Why did you rate it cringe?

Could it be, it was the correct answer, but you don't want correct answers, because you made this thread to talk about how furry you are?
Looks boring and weird. It's the incorrect answer. And actually I want to talk about how I don't like RPGs.

Semiurge

Cipher
There's Juhani in KotoR. But there's no way you can hump her (not that i know of).
Also Furryfag's Scrolls. Lizards with boobs and Khajit female slaves are waiting for you. And you can be a khajit werewolf. Double furry so to speak.

Juhani is a man's name.

notpl

Arbiter
Murakumo from Rune Factory 5 was a pretty nice slab of beef. Shame about virtually every other aspect of the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom