Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Fashion Police Squad - Fight Saggy Pants & Bad Grey Suits in this Awesome Fashion Fighting FPS Game!

Luzur

Good Sir
Last edited by a moderator:

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Instead of destroying enemies badly dressed people, it would have been cooler if attacking them gave them more fashionable and extravagant attires...

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Instead of destroying enemies badly dressed people, it would have been cooler if attacking them gave them more fashionable and extravagant attires...
You do! In fact each gun pertains to their "fashion crime".

So the dull office workers (black and white) are sprayed with the paint gun to get more attractive colors (darker blue and yellow). There is also a skateboarder type who is wearing too garish colors, so you remove the colors from them (which is how you get ammo). There are chars without belts who are sagging, so you slap them with the belt whip to get a belt.

Workers with suits that are ill-fitting gets fitted with a dark-like gun. It's a neat idea.

I personally think the game is too easy though. And it has an annoying sound effect that happens EVERY enemy you take out, as well as a surprisingly dry story. It's silly fun though, and you have fun belt swinging. The shooting and the platforming are too separated though.

toughasnails

This came out recently, it is receiving little to no attention but the user reviews are p good. Anyone tried it?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's on my wishlist, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
It does look like something I'd definitely enjoy. Retro shooter with a unique idea is always welcome.

Vatnik Wumao
Gay-walrus-meme.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom