Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Artyoan

Arbiter
We don't know much about the game except for a rumor that suggests direct control of party members (as usual for the franchise) might have been swapped for orders issued via a wheel, similar to Mass Effect.
We don't know much but don't expect a return to form, is all.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

MerchantKing

Learned
DA2 was great…. Hissy fag Anders, awesome button, David Gaydurr, Hamburger Hepler, noms-her-head…. lots of lols

There is always a catch, life is a catch, I suggest you catch it while you can, A+ writing right there.

Anyone remember that video Duncan saying to submit to the taint while teabagging the camera? Got deleted but I laughed my ass off to it back then.

"Sailing is like sex, if you do it right it's the best thing in the world. If you do it wrong, it will make you throw up."
“I like big boats.”
I don't like boats very much. The last time I was on one, I was vomiting for hours.

Just like after bad sex.
Maybe don't have sex with women who don't shower?

You must be a virgin if you think it's just about hygiene.
:lol:

Hmm it seems that you are a cunt....now the question is if you are a prostitute too. The vomit thing gives it away.

First and foremost, I am an esthete who appreciates good craftsmanship :
xMZuT2n.jpeg

Not that the Bulgarian could appreciate it
That's a strange looking top. It would probably spin better if it weren't so top heavy and there was a finer point at the bottom.

The Jester

Cipher
DA2 was great…. Hissy fag Anders, awesome button, David Gaydurr, Hamburger Hepler, noms-her-head…. lots of lols

There is always a catch, life is a catch, I suggest you catch it while you can, A+ writing right there.

Anyone remember that video Duncan saying to submit to the taint while teabagging the camera? Got deleted but I laughed my ass off to it back then.

"Sailing is like sex, if you do it right it's the best thing in the world. If you do it wrong, it will make you throw up."
“I like big boats.”
I don't like boats very much. The last time I was on one, I was vomiting for hours.

Just like after bad sex.
Maybe don't have sex with women who don't shower?

You must be a virgin if you think it's just about hygiene.
:lol:

Hmm it seems that you are a cunt....now the question is if you are a prostitute too. The vomit thing gives it away.

First and foremost, I am an esthete who appreciates good craftsmanship :
xMZuT2n.jpeg

Not that the Bulgarian could appreciate it
That's a strange looking top. It would probably spin better if it weren't so top heavy and there was a finer point at the bottom.
You can tell from the lack of fineness that the crafter was definitely not a Gnomish master carpenter for sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom