Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Dark Messiah: OMG, IT'S OBLIVION FIXED LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date
Matt7895 said:
Admiral jimbob said:
2) Multiplayer through the use of Stealth and Internet Explorer

Really, what the fuck DOES that mean?

Maybe 'Stealth' is a multiplayer client program all the cool kiddies are using these days.

I highly doubt that. I think the OP on the ESF has no idea what he's talking about. I'm surprised nobody asked him in the thread.

heiamll

Novice
Legion said:
"Run-of-the-mill" as in there wasn't any memorable characters and the voice-acting was questionable in some cases (especially the very annoying Xana).

So what you are saying is that it is a Might and Magic game?

Since I've come to associate fantasy themes with RPG's, any fantasy game that isn't one must be executed flawlessly to captivate me enough to complete it. The storyline was very generic and the introductory trailer is one huge spoiler. The experience of playing DM felt like being forced to play through all of Doom 3 or Quake 4 with a wrench or baseball bat (if you play a strictly mellee character that is).

Ah okie. I understand better now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom