Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Conan Exiles - Funcom strikes again

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I took a peak on some guides to see what else the game offers, and it looks like I'm expected to keep collecting materials and building stuff just so I can eventually remove my characters bonds and escape from the land. But I'm content drinking with Conan and going on raids with my Dafari warrioress.
It's not really about "numbers go up" at this point but figuring out just what you need to do to escape the prison. The endgame is a no handholding, no quest markers mystery like you don't get any more. Not saying you're a bad person if you've seen enough but you really are missing something if you drop it at this point.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yeah, I typed the faction in wrong. The Darfari are all around my current base, and I've picked up the following thralls so far: Cannibal Brute, a Tier 3 Fighter, Tier 3 Archer, the cook called V'anarr Feasts-on-Fingers, and the performer called Ansina Hidden-Daggers. I also picked up Ciria the Mad while exploring the river south of and got her to Level 6 or 7. The game is a perfect distraction for when I am busy and can't get more than a half hour free. It's not like it's hard to pick back up after abandoning it for awhile. Although I hear that even in a solo game you will lose your thralls if you fail to log-in often enough. The game is on sale on Steam right now, so I'm considering abandoning it on the PS5 since I heard the Steam mods greatly improve the experience.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom