Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Silverfish
Silverfish
Didn't know Linkara posted on the Codex. Love your videos, brother.
Cat Headed Eagle
Cat Headed Eagle
Ur

UR-afp-3-kIYF--1248x698@abc.jpg
Hell Swarm
Hell Swarm
Just one continuous constant orgasm and just before U pass out those big black dicks squirt their loads of cum inside U!As U lay on ur stomach the cum is coming out of all Ur holes, il turn U over and jack off all over U
Silverfish
Silverfish
"il turn U over and jack off all over U"

"You're gay and I can prove it by writing erotic fanfic where I imagine having sex with you."
Frank Capicoli
Silverfish
Silverfish
Are you still salty about the blog page?
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Do not respond to my posts with negrospeech, thanks and bye.
Silverfish
Silverfish
So yes, then. It's cool, bro. No one cares that you were wrong.
Infinitron
Hell Swarm
Hell Swarm
That's the text messages of one of the most successful men on the planet. How many seconds a day does he save by writing U and Ur instead of you and your? Think about it.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
That's right nobody cares that you were wrong. Except for you I guess since you are still obsessed about it by responding to comments not even originally directed at you.
Silverfish
Silverfish
Infinitron: Please let these guys continue unabated. I'm still waiting for a decent jab.

Swarm: "No, my gay fanfic was actually written by someone else! I swear I don't think about fucking other men!" Your raging homo lust is an issue you should talk about with your local pastor, not an online rando (or online Rambo, since you're picturing me without a shirt).

Frank: I was right. Nice try.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
^ obsessed and seething, probably read the homoerotica at least 3 times.
Silverfish
Silverfish
17 more and I'll catch up to you.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Not interested in your flirting with other men online. Not surprised the ardent cartoon defender is a sex pest though.
Hell Swarm
Hell Swarm
Two retards fighting over Vince McMahon copypasta. lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom