Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Nobody would waste the time to read the shit colored text drivel you call posts in the shoutbox bitch.
boot
boot
scum, if you said that to my face you wouldn't have much of one left by the end of 30 seconds. Where do you live big boy?
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
An internet tough guy?!

I-I'm s-s-so scared!
boot
boot
i'm an in the flesh living tough guy and you picked the wrong one. suggest you bother someone else Frank
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Bother someone else? You're the one writing desperate pleas for attention on my profile page faggot.
boot
boot
take care frank, glad we settled this peacefully
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Remember to take your meds drool cup boy.
boot
boot
careful
boot
boot
go in peace frank, just drop it
boot
boot
before this gets worse
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Or what? You gonna spew more rancid chunks on my page?
boot
boot
People who mess with me, I often feel... kinda like how wasps are attracted to tobacco... then die once they reach it. You're a bug who wants to get squished, Frank. You have a deathwish. Trust me, you're not the only one. Now fuck off and never speak to me again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom