Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

Fedora Master
Fedora Master
No, it won't get any hate because nobody played it
Infinitron
Infinitron
That's too easy an out.
Dadd
Dadd
It's too easy because it's obviously correct.
muckguppy
muckguppy
I like the book it's based on, was the book a leftist propaganda piece?
Humanophage
Humanophage
Visual messaging is stronger than textual messaging. Also it is more brazen when they just insert woke imagery as if it is something normal and default rather than some kind of a challenge.
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
Pentiment has much more overt leftist messaging than any other Obsidian game, but will never get as much hate as they do because it doesn't have "soy faces" with "dyke haircuts". Right-wing gamer sentiment is 90% aesthetic (and maybe that's fine)

Is that a direct quote from Sawyer?
Infinitron
Infinitron
It's a direct quote from me.

Roguey I didn't say it was incorrect (hence easy), but it's still a cop out because the general argument I'm making is probably true.
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
So you're Josh? I am surprised, must admit!
Maxie
Maxie
im not you should always expect the worst of him
BlackheartXIII
BlackheartXIII
On the other hand woke gamer sentiment is 90% virtue signaling.
Junmarko
Junmarko
"And maybe that's fine" - lol. Overt political messaging will always be cringe you can't try and be subversive with it. Assuming 90% of people who don't share your political beliefs are illiterate and didn't take any notice of this non-game because it doesn't contain danger hairs, is hilariously retarded. Most people are forgiving if gameplay is actually fun, case and point with BG3. Here there is no gameplay.
Maxie
Maxie
Four words or less
Junmarko
Junmarko
1. Get 2. another 3. booster 4. faggot.
Maxie
Maxie
Simmer down buck
Feyd Rautha
Feyd Rautha
A proper medieval looking aesthetic is hard to hate. However I read that you can't do anything about that gypsy and that annoys me. Haven't played the game though.
Infinitron
Infinitron
He'll be burned at the stake for heresy in the ending slides if you don't tell him to stfu.
Junmarko
Junmarko
Again, more evidence this game was written by libshit Californians. Gypsy should've had his throat slit, by another gypsy.
Infinitron
Infinitron
He's a lone wanderer. Not many gypsies in the Bavarian Alps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom