Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

Üstad
Üstad
Who is Russell Brand btw
whydoibother
whydoibother
Alex Jones for liberals.
Maxie
Maxie
Nigga freethinked himself into oblivion
Maxie
Maxie
Maxie
Stupid child
Grauken
Grauken
Average codexer is like that, that's why this place is so hilarious
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
Funny though, since the ones not having children, that I know, are mostly what you call "liberals" (they are not) as are the incels.
More and more men get vasectomies before having children, there is also the talk of doom regarding the Planet (We are already too many) or the idea that it's economically not viable.
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
I even know some men and women exclaiming that they think their genetics are not good enough to procreate hence they abstain from getting kids, then there are the gays and abortions when the created child is unwanted. So the guy not only has a point but compared he seems to actually want to have kids, which is a good thing.
whydoibother
whydoibother
My place of contact with incels is 4chan, and incels there are 9001% not liberals. Its mostly THE WEST HAS FALLEN BILLIONS MUST DIE uncle Adolf appreciators posting roman statues.
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
The reason being people "on the left" (they really aren't) say they aren't "incels" even if they are having the same issue. It's rampant in the male populace, in general but from my Point of view of german academia especially prevalent. There are also suddenly a lot of "asexual" men, personally I would group them with the incels, I think thats a cope.
whydoibother
whydoibother
Incel is really a specific subculture, and its very reactionary. I don't have children, but I'm not an incel. I wouldn't call someone like Keanu Reeves an incel either, even though he's very old and childless. Just not what the word means.
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
No, that frame is not correct. Men who are not sexually active for whatever reason are insulted with the word. There are only few people taking that moniker for themselves. It's something you are made, not something you choose to be. As an MRA I have loads to do with these people, which does not mean I agree with some of the extreme views that people develop (on the contrary, as it's not healthy).
Roguey
Roguey
Maxie
Maxie
Cope
Lord of Riva
Lord of Riva
The Idea that they are "Volcels" as in voluntary is a cope for sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom