Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
I'm sorry you didn't have a proper father figure in your childhood but you can't replace that with hanging around my profile page seeking attention typing like your armenian tradcon larper butt buddy.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
You were quiet when responding to anti-loli arguments would actually entail a little bit of thought on your part, but when the thread devolved into digging up old Discord posts from @ItsChon, you sure had a lot to say then. Says a lot!
Proof read your shit posts by the way.
LarryTyphoid
LarryTyphoid
There is no typo in that post. It's grammatically perfect. Also, "proofread" is a single word.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Hey look there's ItsChon silently crying in the corner after being saved from a roast by janny intervention.
ItsChon
ItsChon
All these accusations about me being a homosexual yet it's you that's constantly on my dick. Saying "YoUr GeHi" on the internet isn't roasting lmao. Bitches like you always want to talk shit but as soon as it comes to backing it up you're never to be found.
ItsChon
ItsChon
Go ahead and post a pic of yourself in the fitness thread than we can talk, but since you're either morbidly obese or built like a bag of milk, but that'll never happen. Instead, you'll cope and seethe harder and respond with something like "WoW, yOu WaNt A pIcTuRe Of Me? HuRdUr WhAt ArE yOu A FaG?!?!!1111". Pathetic.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
lmfao now he's requesting a picture of another man over the internet.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Back it up? The homoerotic posts you make aren't hidden. You're a real Yukio Mishima bro. Now type out another 20 paragraphs about how it ain't so.
ItsChon
ItsChon
Can't script this any better. Frank Crapicoli is HHR levels of homosexual.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
I don't think even HHR was looking for multiple men's sex tapes. I think you might've reached a level past even HHR.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom