Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I love you, mother

v1rus
v1rus
I love me some Mizar. They had an awesome live performance here couple years back. Was awesome, started a mosh pit amidst Goth chicks in corsets and thin guys wearing eyeliner. I also stole singers bottle of water. Good times.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
I'm jelly. Never had the chance to see them live.
MurkrLurkr
MurkrLurkr
I'm ashamed to admit, but before your post in the TheBroAbove thread, I had never heard of the band before... I'm glad I did, cos "The City is Silent" is on constant rotation.. The singer reminds me of Orthodox Peter Steele :) And now something for both of you to enjoy, although I'm sure v1rus already knows about it, since he's BalkanBoy :cool:

Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Yeah, Macedonia had a neat musical scene (see also Padot na Vizantija and Anastasija for similar gothic/dark alternative local projects with Byzantine inspirations, both them and Mizar having the figure of Goran Trajkoski in common). I have quite a few favorite songs from Mizar that I could listen to on repeat for literal hours.
v1rus
v1rus
MurkrLurkr Heard that album once or twice, but havent gave it a good listen yet. Ty for the reminder, gonna give it a listen now.
MurkrLurkr
MurkrLurkr
One of the best Balkan one man bands...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom