Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
I just finished binge reading her blog for the first time. I wish she would come back, I have a bunch of questions
1715542183838.png

La vie sexuelle

Learned
What do you want to talk to her (I politely assume it's "she") about?

- New Dragon Age is shit!
- Not necessarily. If you read my ten-page analysis of the Purple Knight class from Neverwinter, you will see many similarities with the Templar class.
- But classes in DA:DW only differ in name...
- I know, but it's about the evolution of a certain way of designing classes. Now let's take a look at my latest analysis of Jagged Aliance 2...
- You are such a girl, Lilura.
- [Chinese squawks] It's not that I like you, baka!

tomphonse

Literate
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

- Not necessarily. If you read my ten-page analysis of the Purple Knight class from Neverwinter, you will see many similarities with the Templar class.
- I know, but it's about the evolution of a certain way of designing classes. Now let's take a look at my latest analysis of Jagged Aliance 2...
LMAO
No I wanted to know why her writings on Mount & Blade Warband and STALKER OGSE seem to imply they are an exception to other posts she has made where she says:
Is it that they are slightly suboptimal cRPGs but still great video games, sorry computer games?
She rates Quake highly too so I am wondering also how much progression and stat based modifiers can a first person action game have on the spectrum between Quake and Morrowind before it becomes a casul subhuman nigger game? Is it just a matter of execution, could you theoretically have an Oblivion with Guns which was good? Also will you touch my peepee Lilura?

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

LMAO
No I wanted to know why her writings on Mount & Blade Warband and STALKER OGSE seem to imply they are an exception to other posts she has made where she says:
Is it that they are slightly suboptimal cRPGs but still great video games, sorry computer games?
She rates Quake highly too so I am wondering also how much progression and stat based modifiers can a first person action game have on the spectrum between Quake and Morrowind before it becomes a casul subhuman nigger game? Is it just a matter of execution or could you theoretically have an Oblivion with Guns which was good? Also will you touch my peepee Lilura?

Not Lilura, but suspect this is the answer: Only a Sith moron deals in absolutes.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
One quickly learns that Lilura arrives at a conclusion first, then comes up with post hoc justifications for it. There is no logical consistency to be found in its ramblings.

tomphonse

Literate
Patron
I was thinking last night what Morrowind would look like if it retained the tactical complexity of Baldur's Gate and I realized it would probably end up looking something like Rainbow Six with melee and spellcasters essentially. Which, I don't know, I found this thought very funny.

NVQTTqa.png
ADuQ8gt.png

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Genuinely good CRPG blog, I appreciate it pretty much. What I don't appreciate is the need to spread fake drama (Codexian obsession? come on).

Reminder a 70 year old simp and cucked thrall made this thread.

tomphonse

Literate
Patron
I don't think Lilura is a troon.
She is spiteful in a way only a woman can be.
"Woman learns how to hate in proportion as she—forgets how to charm." - Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good & Evil
She forgot how to charm due to the cRPG Dark Ages.
She became blackpilled because Bioware added a 3D camera to their engine.
Can you blame her?

Sweeper

Arcane
Well, it could just be a guy LARPing as an autistic chick making KING CONTENT!
If I can't have the fantasy of creating beautiful autistic babies with her, it's just not the same y'know?
Same thing with fitgirl. They're both persons of the female persuasion and there's no one alive that can convince me otherwise!

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
If I can't have the fantasy of creating beautiful autistic babies with her, it's just not the same y'know?
Same thing with fitgirl. They're both persons of the female persuasion and there's no one alive that can convince me otherwise!
You should start a club with SDC.

Sweeper

Arcane
You should start a club with SDC.
So long as he understands that I saw her first.

agris

Arcane
Patron
One quickly learns that Lilura arrives at a conclusion first, then comes up with post hoc justifications for it. There is no logical consistency to be found in its ramblings.
Truly the codex’s tiger mom

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom